Yo! D’you like playing with your phone? Well, I’ve got a real moneymaking game for you.
The craze for Pokémon GO has vanished like a Charmander in a strong breeze, leaving a whole bunch of boredom, fatigue and drained batteries behind. In fact, the game lost over 10,000,000 players in the last few weeks, as people complained about the limited playability.
Well, if you’re tired of evolving Zubats, why not try a real life quest on your phone? It’s even more fun than any game.
You Need To Stop Hunting for Pokémon and Start Hunting for Deals!
Forget the Pokémon and look around you! You don’t even have to explore the neighborhood to find treasure, it’s hiding in plain sight. All you’ll need is a few minutes and a few magic words to turn those discoveries into real money, right now.
I’m talking about treasures you’ve stored, shelved and forgotten. Items you’ve probably dismissed as too old or ugly to have any value.
Someone out there wants to trade what you have for cash! All you have to do is let them know about it.
Honestly, those old video game consoles and games, the vinyl records and the appliances in the garage will solve a problem for somebody and make money for you.
Don’t believe it? You didn’t think I could evolve a Snorlax either, did you?
Well, instead of being a Brokémon…
Here! Let’s find out how to do this and maybe you’ll discover the most fun you’ve ever had with your phone – while clearing out clutter and making some money, too.
Choose one thing, go on, have a wander around the house and pick one item out of the stack…I mean, collection.
It could be that table you only use to stack other things on. Or, what about that reciprocating saw you never use?
Whatever it is, we’re going to capture it and evolve it into cash. Here’s how:
- We want to sell this locally, so let’s see how much it’s worth on your area’s Craigslist (no distracting Squirtles here). Do a search on your item:
- If it’s furniture, enter the type of material it’s made from, its era and style.
- For most other things, you’ll need the make, model and maybe year.
- Look for items that have sold already – don’t confuse yourself with listings that are priced too high to ever sell.
- Compare your item to what you find and assign a value to it. (For more on this exercise, Check out the complete, easy-to-read guide, The Flipping Ninja Blueprint and other blogs on this site.)
- Check the ads to see how the successful sellers use their magic words to attract the buyers and keep them reading:
- Look at the Header – that’s what caught their attention. Break it down into its component parts to learn what you should include to do the same.
- Don’t those pictures look good? It makes a huge difference if you can light and take great shots of what you’re selling. Take a few minutes to clean it up beforehand (just a dust and a wipe) and you’ll increase the number of enquiries you’ll get.
- What was it about the description that drew them in? See how detailed it is. It answers the basic questions the buyer is going to ask.
- Everything else you need to know is at the bottom: how to contact the seller, that the deal is in cash only and whether they offer free delivery (it’s great if you’re selling furniture and you have access to a truck).
- Copy the parts of the ads that you like, sign up with Craigslist and post your first item.
- Keep an eye on your email and an ear on your voice mail – reply to any enquiries as fast as you can. Be polite and friendly, but businesslike.
- Arrange a meeting place and evolve your item into cash – stardust and candy aren’t accepted.
- Hunt, capture and DO IT AGAIN!
You won’t believe the fun you’ll have when you start. Yes, you make money and clear space for more stuff, but this flipping business is the most enjoyable thing you’ll do on your phone.
It makes Pokémon GO look like Pokémon Went.