Episode #015: How to Make $400 to $800 A Day Flipping Things from Thrift Stores (Part 1 of 3)
How to make $400 to $800 a day flipping random things on Craigslist, eBay, thrift stores, Facebook MarketPlace, Flea Markets, Pawn Shops, Garage Sales, and more!
Say goodbye to money struggles and living paycheck to paycheck — and learn how to make money flipping things in your spare time. Isn’t it about time you take control over your income and life? This podcast series will show you how anyone — no matter what your experience level is or how busy you are — can start buying and reselling things as a profitable side hustle and make more money in an hour than most people make in a week of working a full-time 9 to 5 job. Listen closely, take notes, then take action.
This is part 1 of 3.
The Flipping Ninja
Host: A.J. Hakimi
What You Need to Know [Episode Summary]:
In this mini-series A.J. Hakimi helps you say goodbye to living paycheck to paycheck and any money struggles you may have. In today’s episode, A.J. shares how you can make money flipping things in your spare time. Flipping can allow you to take control over your income and life! This mini-series will prove how anyone- no matter experience or time available, can start buying and reselling things for a profit. Are you ready to make more money from a side hustle than you would possibly make in an hour at a 9 to 5 job? Listen in to part 1 of how to make hundreds a day flipping things!
5 Value Bombs:
- Flipping is where you buy something low, and you turn around and re-sell it for a profit. Anyone can do it and start making money immediately.
- There is no cost of entry when it comes to flipping. Unlike most businesses, you don’t have to pay anything, and you don’t need much to start making money flipping things. Anyone can do it!
- The reason flipping is one of my favorite side hustles and ways to make money – is because there’s nothing else quite like it. Once you get into flipping, it offers you so many things like flexibility. It’s something you can do totally do in your spare time, so it doesn’t take too long to make a lot of money in little time.
- You can literally make a couple of hundred bucks on your way home from work by stopping at a thrift store and taking a look. There is money and opportunity all around you that you are not tapping into — which you can and should.
- Flipping is addictive. Once you get into it, it will be hard to stop. You’ll have so much fun and make so much money, why would you?
“The reason flipping is one of my favorite side hustles and ways to make money — is because there’s nothing else quite like it. Once you get into flipping, it offers you so many things like flexibility. It’s something you can do totally in your spare time, so it doesn’t take too long to make a lot of money in little time. You can literally make a couple of hundred bucks on your way home from work by stopping at a thrift store and taking a look. There is money and opportunity all around you that you are not tapping into — which you can and should.”
“You’re basically getting paid to drive a Porsche…” (listen to the podcast to hear more info on this part)
On This Week’s Episode You’ll Discover:
Start of the Podcast [1:19]
What is Flipping? [1:58]
What is Your Hourly Rate? [5:07]
Flipping is Easy! [5:50]
Large Profit Examples [6:31]
Flexibility and Flipping is Addictive [8:49]
People from All Walks of Life [9:09]
Cost of Entry for Flipping is Zero [10:04]
Look Around You! [11:12]
Free Section of Craigslist [12:51]
You Are You Own Boss [13:52]
Flipping Is Simple and Easy [14:32]
Closing Thoughts [15:02]
What to Do Next:
Do you love flipping and want to learn more money-making and marketing secrets? Are you ready to earn 1K on the side? Here’s what to do next to make that happen!
SOME GOOD CONTENT TO BINGE: I recommend you binge read (and listen to) everything you can on my website (the one you’re on now). It is 100% FREE and will train you enough to be able to go make money right away – even if you’re a beginner.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share with those closest to you!
Please leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on your favorite streaming service.
Subscribe to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Want me to answer your questions about flipping, side hustles, marketing, entrepreneurship, personal development, motivation, mindset, lifestyle — or anything else?
Send your questions in to AJ@TheFlippingNinja.com
You could have your question featured on a future show!
Find the Next Episode HERE! Episode 016 is part 2 of the mini-series!